Wednesday, August 18, 2021

An Announcement

    Although I haven't really "advocated" for many single players' Hall of Fame cases lately, I am by no means finished with them. I simply ran out of pre-written posts and, since my schedule is getting tighter, am writing shorter articles. At some point my normal posts will return, but I will also finish my Lucky Hall of Famers series, continue to cover each year's Hall of Fame ballot, and eventually published a really long article about factors that affect how good each era's players are (in order to more efficiently pick out the best in history). For you newer readers, you can always read the archives. So although I have published a ton of content already, there is far more still to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Requiescat In Pace, Whitey Herzog